Part to build your own Darwin Mods Squonk¹ 18650 Mechanical squonk mod.
Choose your DIY Squonk¹ body separately and add your parts as required.
These are the parts I use to build the complete Squonk¹s, there are several ways to build these mods and so I have made parts available separately should you wish to try your own ideas.
Whilst these are not too complicated to build you will require a reasonable amount of experience and some basic tools (e.g Soldering Iron) to complete. I would suggest this is not a good project for a beginner. Always check and test your work before use!
Jay vapes reviews has done a great build video- well worth a watch for anyone thinking of building a Squonk¹ you can find that here- Videos
Teodoro from the Facebook group has also made this excellent written build guide you can download here- Teos awesome Squonk¹ build guide
Full Kit- V2.5
The full kit contains all the parts(except the body) required to build your Squonk¹. Contains-
- Copper main switch contact- These are custom laser cut to fit under the MM510.
- Mod Maker 510 BF connector with 22mm SS Catch Cup.
- Modmaker Custom Super Soft 8ml bottle- Cap drilled out for larger tubing and larger 2.5x5.3mm tubing fitted.
- Berrylium Copper Spring bottom contact.
- Brass M+F large top contact.
- Custom Gold Plated 3.5mm Bannana plugs- Female plug is threaded M3 for securing screw.
- M3x28mm A4 SS securing screw and self adhesive Polyamide cover dot.
- 20cm of 1.5mm² Silicon Wire- hopefully more than twice amount required.
Contact/Connector Pack- V2.5
- Banana Connectors,
- 28mm M3 Securing screw and Polyamide cover dot,
- Berrylium Copper spring bottom contact
- Brass M&F top contact.
- MM510 Connector with SS 22mm Cup
- Main Switch contact.
- Spare Wire